Friday, November 8, 2013

Hunter Princess Hop: Expand Your Inner Hunter Princess

 To finish off the Hunter Princess Hop, Lauren at She Moved to Texas has asked us this: What would you do/change if you had no limits on your inner hunter princess? No limits means no limits!

Though I am not actually a hunter/jumper princess, I am one at heart. The main thing I would change is the fact that I am currently horseless. I would want a horse I could train to jump and would go to lots of shows throughout California with him. He may not be able to competitively show at A-Circuit shows, such as the Washington International Horse Show, but he would be a horse I could compete with in shows higher than schooling level. When not showing, we would school over jumps in an arena or go for hacks across the countryside. Sometimes, we would go to clinics with big-name trainers, especially ones that know a lot about jumping. 

 My show attire would be a navy blue coat, a white shirt, and tan breeches, with one of those nice felted black helmets. My horse would have a saddle pad and cooler with his name on it. Oh, and I would be able to successfully put those hunt braids in his mane without hair escaping from the braid(wouldn't that be nice?).
This. I want to do this. credit
What I just described is the hunter princess fantasy I live out in my daydreams. Let us know about your hunter princesses!

6 comments:

  1. You should learn how to braid! It just takes a lot of practice, and you can make money braiding for people at horse shows. Yes, even if you're under 18. A lot of braiders are youths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's cool! I should start practicing. :)

      Delete
  2. Defi learn how to braid, I really want to learn as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can both learn. :) It must be a great skill if you plan on showing.

      Delete
  3. LOL at the braiding comment. I suck at braiding and don't have the patience to practice. And well.. since I just roached my horse I have no mane to practice on lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I love to hear from and interact with my readers; it's what makes blogging worth it, so please comment and let me know what you think.