Friday, November 29, 2013

Five Day Challenge, Day 1

 Since Tracy at Fly on Over started the Five day Challenge, I have seen several people go join her so I decided to hop on too.

1. Most influential person on your riding.
 This is a hard one, because there are lots of people who have influenced my riding, and I can't narrow it down to just one single person. My parents have been a huge influence to my riding. After years of begging, they finally got me lessons, which is a dream come true for me. They are the reason I am riding right now. Another influencial person in my riding is my trainer, Meghan, my trainer. She has taught some of the basics of riding and horse handling, building that foundation of knowledge for me. Then, there are all my blogging buddies. You guys have been a great support to me, and your kind, supportive comments mean a lot.

2. A piece of tack you would love to splurge on.
Right now, I will not be getting tack since I do not yet have a horse, but I would to get a nice jump saddle and a bridle---both in black---once I do get my horse.

3. Top five riding playlist
 I don't listen to music while riding, particularly since I am a beginner and I find it a little hard to concentrate on things when I am listening to music. However, if I do ever listen to music when riding it will be upbeat songs or something that fits whatever I am doing.

4. Most important aspect of your barn.
  This is probably a common answer, but I love the people there. Everyone is kind and helpful. One of the girls there said that it would be cool if I would be part of their group lesson someday.

5. Three winter riding goals.
1. Improve at the trot.
2. Strengthen those riding muscles.
3. Start cantering by spring.

I hope you guys had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. I've never taken lessons but I don't see a reason on why you wouldn't be able to canter before spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be really cool if I could! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your goals :) Im sure you will be cantering by then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of your winter goals are very attainable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I love to hear from and interact with my readers; it's what makes blogging worth it, so please comment and let me know what you think.