Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Big Changes

 I've been busy and have had a lot of changes in my life.  Most importantly,  I will be moving to Stockholm, Sweden in the June–back to the country where my mom is from.  For a while, my parents have wanted to move back to Sweden, and now it will actually happen.  I will be much closer to my grandmother and my uncle.  Also, there will be many opportunities.  High schools there are more like junior colleges or trade schools, and there are several horse high schools where one can get a certificate in horse care.  As someone who wants to work with horses, this will be a great and exciting opportunity.  I will miss the friends that I have here, but I'm looking forward to this new adventure.

 I have finished the first week of 30 Day Horse Rider Workout that I mentioned earlier.  Mostly, it has included squats, crunches, and other basic exercise, increasing the repetitions as the week progressed.  Week two will include jogging. Physical fitness is challenging,  but it has been satisfying to feel the soreness in muscles every evening.
What Dean said, ha ha. I'm still motivated though.

Anyways, this is just a short little update.  Hopefully next week I can get back in the swing of things!

6 comments:

  1. Going to horse high school sounds pretty cool to me. Are you still riding for now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will be riding with here as much as possible until I move. Then I may have to take a break while we settle in.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a big move! I hope you enjoy the process and get settled in quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's quite a challenging process. We're already preparing now, and we're leaving in June.

      Delete
  3. wow - so exciting!!! good luck and let us know how it goes, especially as you are hopefully able to start riding again in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome! best of luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I love to hear from and interact with my readers; it's what makes blogging worth it, so please comment and let me know what you think.