Sunday, April 19, 2015

Dyna Does Dressage Documentary

I have exciting news! The story of Laura Hermanson and Dyna is being told by Sarah Crowe and Amy Enser in a documentary called Dyna Does Dressage. Their story is an incredible, inspiring one that needs to be told. Last year, at the U.S. Dressage Finals, Laura and Dyna made history. To think that a mule, which is normally thought of as a pack animal, beat many horses and competed against the best horses in the country at her level is incredible. It goes to show that nothing is impossible if you work hard and believe.


                 

The movie poster
 What is also awesome is that I know Laura, and I know Dyna. Furthermore, I met Sarah and Amy over the weekend. Take a few minutes to watch beautiful trailer and learn more about Laura. The video is touching, inspiring and moved me close to tears. Also check out the Go Fund Me page if you would like to support this documentary and this story that needs to be told. Check out the Facebook page for regular updates on how the filming is going. Finally, please share with your friends on social media


6 comments:

Thank you for reading this post! I love to hear from and interact with my readers; it's what makes blogging worth it, so please comment and let me know what you think.